“Awwwwesome!”

Not Licked Yet Frozen Custard
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Not Licked Yet Frozen Custard has world famous frozen custard treats along with a huge variety of sandwiches, salads, and greaseless french fries we have inside and outside dining very family friendly with a giant playground mama and papa approved.The waterway called Fish Creek meanders thru our property open 7 days a week 11:00 - 11:00
Blue Island, Illinois
“Awwwwesome!”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

The best place for ice cream on the peninsula!! Any way you like your custard, they have it!

Visited June 2012

Marinette, Wisconsin
“Average custard”
Reviewed June 7, 2012

The service was not very friendly and they did not put a lot of stuff on the sundaes.

Visited July 2011
Seattle, Washington
“Only tried one thing, but it was great!”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I'll try to make this shorter than most of my reviews.

My girlfriend and I stopped in here after driving by a few times. We are ice cream/custard lovers and knew that we had to pass dessert up at our dinner restaurant to swing by. We ordered the "Bees Knees" (or something like that), which was basically Door County honey drizzled over candied almonds and vanilla custard.

It was pretty darn good. The custard wasn't as thick as we are used to, but the thickness (and the grittiness...the delicious grittiness) of the honey made up for that. We took as much time as we could to eat it. The price wasn't bad but it wasn't great. It was about $6 for a scoop and a half to two scoops of custard with the toppings. The quality of the ingredients was noticeably higher than most we've had, so maybe I'm just being cheap.

As you swing through Fish Creek, check Not Licked Yet out. It's worth a try.

Visited May 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Grilled hot dogs and tasty frozen custard”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We stopped in here after golfing at Peninsula Park. The hot dogs are hearty and sliced lengthwise before being grilled so they get nice and charred. They have a daily special custard which was cherry when we were there. I had chocolate custard which was very yummy!

Visited May 2012
Sheboygan, Wisconsin
“Best custard I've ever had---no doubt about it!!!”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

As connoisseurs of good custard, my family takes the topic very seriously. Not Licked Yet is at the top of their game in terms of best custard available. My wife usually gets the flavor of the day, while I always get the butter pecan. Butter pecan is so good----I love the crunchy, crisp roasted pecans and their slightly salty edge, tempered by the cold soothing goodness of the blanket of silky vanilla that surrounds them. What a match made in heaven! Even our little Yorkie loves N.L.Y. because he always gets a free doggie cone!!! Just ask!

If you drive by here without stopping in for some of NLY's custard, you're doing yourself and your dog a tremendous dis-service. fun place for kids with a playground, creek, and duck pond and manicured grounds.

Not sure how the food is-----doesn't matter----never tried it-----with custard that good who cares!!!!

• Visited May 2012