“Delicious meal and great ambiance”
Review of Cooper's Corner - CLOSED

Cooper's Corner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
South Lyon, Michigan
“Delicious meal and great ambiance”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

After several hours of shopping in Fish Creek, our group of 7 (4 adults and 3 kids) was quite hungry! We anticipated having to wait for seating at Cooper's Corner, but we were very pleased when our whole group was able to be seated immediately outside in the lower level by the heaters. It was a cool night so having the heaters on was much appreciated. Sitting outside gave us a chance to do some more people watching and to pop into the gift store to do some sampling while we waited for our food. Although we waited a little long for our food, we were all extremely satisfied with our meals! My husband and his father had the pork chop special and both practically licked their plates clean! My mother-in-law chose the meatloaf and said it was the best she's ever had! I split a hamburger with one of my daughters and ordered the sweet potato fries as my side, and I'm so glad I did! Both the burger and fries were delicious and filling! My youngest daughters had the chicken tenders off the kids menu and were pleased as well. I would recommend Cooper's Corner both for the delicious food and the great ambiance!

• Visited July 2014

Sun Prairie
“Food was OK, nice outdoor seating”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Kind of overpriced for the food. Nice atmosphere and outdoor seating. The menu says the fries are handcut, but they aren't handcut on the premises, and in fact we learned they were frozen.

Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin
“A pleasant summer outdoor dining experience!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

this was our second visit to Coopers Corner. Both times the food and the service have been wonderful! This is a nice place to have a lunch or dinner on a beautiful summer day. The only downside is that their prices are a little bit on the high side.

• Visited July 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Quiet Pub in the Afternoon”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Stopped by for an early supper due to evening engagement. We were the only one's in the restaurant at the time, but service was good and so was the food.

Stevens Point, Wisconsin
“Good food.”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The service was excellent, and the atmosphere was pleasant. My daughter had the Maytag Bleu Steak tower. It was excellent. She shared it with me, and I wish I had ordered this. The meat was cooked perfectly. The blue cheese was melted and delicious. It was piled high on top of garlic mashed potatoes which we both enjoyed as there were so many. I had the Whitefish, which was slightly dry and over cooked. More sauce would have been nice. It was accompanied by a scoop of au gratin potatoes which were the same quality as a box mix of potatoes. The salads were not included with the meal, but, we each ordered a chef salad, and it was well worth it very good. The raspberry viniagrette dressing was one of the best I've ever had.