“Good food.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 21, 2014

The service was excellent, and the atmosphere was pleasant. My daughter had the Maytag Bleu Steak tower. It was excellent. She shared it with me, and I wish I had ordered this. The meat was cooked perfectly. The blue cheese was melted and delicious. It was piled high on top of garlic mashed potatoes which we both enjoyed as there were so many. I had the Whitefish, which was slightly dry and over cooked. More sauce would have been nice. It was accompanied by a scoop of au gratin potatoes which were the same quality as a box mix of potatoes. The salads were not included with the meal, but, we each ordered a chef salad, and it was well worth it very good. The raspberry viniagrette dressing was one of the best I've ever had.

There are newer reviews for Cooper's Corner

Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

So we came here because we wanted some after some drinks. Well excuse me for wanting a ice cream drink. So the outside bar tender didn't want to make them so he sent us inside.
10 dollar ice cream drinks. I had to Google how to make a golden cadillac for the bar tender. He only wanted to make one kind for all six of us. I told him I wasn't having what the other were so he made two Goldens and three grasshoppers. My wife got a martini, which the glass was only three quarters full. Nice.

We then went out side and say at the boron of the upper bar area. The host was great he started the flame warmer thing and was very nice to us.

We went back upstairs for another round of drinks. Again the bartender was very rude to us. We ordered two beers and three more martinis. When he took out order he made the comment that he will being them out when he can get them done. Ugh. He made us feel like an inconvenience to him. Will never return.

The music was amazing. Single guy that could really play well. To end on a good note.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

The clam appetizer was free because we had a coupon, I would not pay $11.99 for the amount of clams we got. The Jambalaya was spicy and good. The whitefish sandwich was the best I had all weekend. The fish was not fishy like some I have had. The server was very friendly. I enjoyed the outdoor seating on the top deck.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Had a surprise party for our friend from Milwaukee. There were 10 of us and had great seating in the atrium. The food, drinks and waitress were fabulous! Returned the next nite for music on the deck... We even danced!, A very memorable weekend in Fish Creek!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We ate at Coopers for lunch and dinner over the 4th of July weekend. Lunch was fine for me and my family (4). Dinner the next night was not a good experience. Another family (friends) joined us. The waitress was AWEFUL. Slow, did not take or deliver the drink, appetizer or food order properly. She was rude, argumentative and unresponsive to our table's needs. My wife's and friend's wife had a very good tortellini dish, very old. My friend and I had a special - the steak was great, the fettuccine Alfredo was over cooked and BLAND/flavorless. My friend's son's meal was TOTALLY wrong and despite repeated attempts to correct the waitress never got it right...but managed numerous belligerent comments to both my wife and her friend.