“Good food and nice outdoor seating”
Review of Cooper's Corner - CLOSED

Cooper's Corner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 14, 2014

The clam appetizer was free because we had a coupon, I would not pay $11.99 for the amount of clams we got. The Jambalaya was spicy and good. The whitefish sandwich was the best I had all weekend. The fish was not fishy like some I have had. The server was very friendly. I enjoyed the outdoor seating on the top deck.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Had a surprise party for our friend from Milwaukee. There were 10 of us and had great seating in the atrium. The food, drinks and waitress were fabulous! Returned the next nite for music on the deck... We even danced!, A very memorable weekend in Fish Creek!

Reviewed July 10, 2014

We ate at Coopers for lunch and dinner over the 4th of July weekend. Lunch was fine for me and my family (4). Dinner the next night was not a good experience. Another family (friends) joined us. The waitress was AWEFUL. Slow, did not take or deliver the drink, appetizer or food order properly. She was rude, argumentative and unresponsive to our table's needs. My wife's and friend's wife had a very good tortellini dish, very old. My friend and I had a special - the steak was great, the fettuccine Alfredo was over cooked and BLAND/flavorless. My friend's son's meal was TOTALLY wrong and despite repeated attempts to correct the waitress never got it right...but managed numerous belligerent comments to both my wife and her friend.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We were at coopers corner for my best friends bachelorette party and had an amazing dinner! The food was delicious! I had the whitefish and everyone else had something different and also loved their meals! The second best thing was our waiter- Reed! He was very friendly, attentive, understanding of our loud guests:( and efficient! He did such a great job! Third was the atmosphere- loved being outside and the heat lamps! Thanks for a wonderful night!

1  Thank Julie S
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We went to Cooper's Corner on the recommendation of a friend and were pretty disappointed.
We ate there at night so had to choose from a limited menu of expensive food.
Two of us had the white fish and two had the meatloaf. The fish was decent, but I had better and cheaper fish at other restaurants. The meatloaf was also OK, but we expected a little better food for the price.
I wish we would've went during lunch when there are more options and the food is cheaper. I can't say I'd recommend the place for supper.