“Food was good, great location.”
Review of Cooper's Corner - CLOSED

Cooper's Corner
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Food was good, great location.”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

This place was highly recommended to us. Thought the prices were a little high, but the food was pretty good. Didn't like the location indoors where we were seated, the booth was really tight and I'm not big.

Visited September 2012

Two Rivers, Wisconsin
“Olive Oil and Wine”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Buy your favorite spiced Olive Oil here. Excellent selection. Nice wines also. We bought the Lemon Olive Oil, and the Wild Mushroom Olive Oil, plus a bottle of Merlot Wine.

Visited September 2012
St. Louis, Mo
“Mixed Feelings”
Reviewed September 26, 2012

I'm going to do my very best to review this new spot with great fairness and, as always, add in all the 'good' I can along with the 'not so good'. We had been going to the restaurant housed within this space (The C&C Supper Club) since about 1980 - it was an institution not only to FishCreek but all of Door County. Then when we were in DoorCo in April we were blown away by the change over to Coopers Corner but were unable to stop in due to time restraints but vowed to do so when we returned in September. The facelift and redesign from the street is absolutely beautiful. So different - so updated but keeping with the DoorCo 'feel' to be sure. And this time the autumn decor in front was stunning. Unfortunately, because it was raining quite hard, we opted to eat inside - although we were told the UpperDeck would have been dry, we were just in the mood for 'cozy'. Well, I guess this was our mistake because to my surprise the inside dining room/bar hasn't been updated a lick and this was always the side of the C&C we would never go because it just had no style or atmosphere. Even in the previous incarnation, we always wondered why they couldn't have made this side a bit more clubby, upscale - however you want to say it. (Now, if there have been changes made, please forgive me - but to my eye it looked just like the old place that was never very great). I admit, maybe we should have looked at the UpperDeck but, hey it was cold and rainy. Boy, if we could have walked into this dining space on a rainy day and found it to be redesigned... cozy, clubby, updated - this would be a much different review. I only hope - and really hope - they are planning something else for this space in the near future. Now for the food - my son got the Mac and Cheese and it was out of this world. Unbelievable. Only afterward did I notice I was paying $16 for Mac and Cheese. I guess I didn't look at the price because, Hey - it was Mac and Cheese. But I won't complain because he loved it - I think others might though. I had in essence Fish and Chips although it was called something a little different on the menu and found to be too fishy which that item usually isn't. But no big deal - I just wouldn't order it again. Bottom line I'd say try the Upper Deck which I wish we had. And Good Luck to this new establishment. Hope they do a spiffy redesign of the indoor space.

• Visited September 2012
Brookfield, Wisconsin
“The Upper Deck is Beautiful!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

If you are on a romantic date - this is a great place to stop. The wall waterfall, the lighting, the bar on the upper deck. Intimate and fabulous. A great lunch place as well.

Visited July 2012
Wisconsin
“Indoor comfort with outdoor ambience!”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch on the day we arrived and were pleasantly surprised. The outdoor seating area is right on Main street however on a covered upper level with fantastic modern decor and comfortable seating great for people watching. Had spicy chicken wraps for lunch which were very good though I would not recommend the apple slaw (mushy and bland). They carry a full selection of local Shipwreck brews served from the outdoor bar. Service was excellent. Looks like a romantic place to have late night dinner too. Would definitely return!