“Can't brag enough about this place!”
Review of Wild Tomato

Wild Tomato
Ranked #1 of 36 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Several people recommended this restaurant to us so we decided to check it out. We ate outside on the patio which has a fence around it and helped keep us warm from the wind. Our waitress was incredible! She was very passionate about how the restaurant purchases their produce locally and uses organic products. She suggested the bread basket which was phenomenal. There were about 6 different types of bread with three different dipping sauces. There are several specialty pizzas and you can order half of one kind and half of another. We tried the fun guy which had several types of mushrooms and another that came with bacon, brocoli, and cheese curds. I was so impressed with the place from the fresh ingredients to the awesome service to the friendly atmosphere. I can't say enough great things about this place!

2  Thank StudentTraveler14
Write a ReviewReviews (1,596)

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Traveling Door County with my daughter who has celiac disease. Not only did this restaurant have options for my daughter, they were fabulous! This was the best gluten free pizza we have eaten anywhere! After explaining my daughters diet restrictions to our waitress, she offered us MANY options for ordering. Thank you, for offering us options other than "hold the bun"

The roasted veggies and hummus were wonderful!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

The green and gold pizza is not to be missed! The review would have been excellent if they would have had wifi. Only in Wisconsin can you have a pizza with cheese curds and still think you are not a bad parent because there is broccoli on it too.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

In early June our family reunion group of 19 enjoyed five large pizzas from Wild Tomato. As Saturday was our arrival day for all but one family (my family arrived on Friday) and every family would be arriving at different times (all driving from a variety of States) I knew no one would want to get back in their cars to go out to eat our first dinner. As we were all staying at Homestead Suites in Fish Creek (almost directly across from Wild Tomato) and the restaurant had such wonderful reviews, I arranged to pick up five large pizzas and we all feasted in the activity room at the hotel (thank you Homewood Suites). I also purchased three delicious pies from Sweetie Pies Shop for our dessert. Yummy !!!

I actually went to the restaurant on Friday afternoon to make the arrangements and place our order to be picked up Saturday afternoon at 4:00. I did have to prepay for the pizzas which was fine with me. I arrived at 3:55 to pick up the order and did have to wait about five minutes for the last one to finish cooking. Very friendly staff ..............one young man, on hearing my Southern accent, commented to me that I "had to be from the South". And yes I am. He said he was from Mississippi and doesn't hear to many Southern accents in Fish Creek.

All the different pizzas were topped correctly and all got very good reviews.

Thank you Wild Tomato staff.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife and I ate here for our last night in Door County. The pizza was delicious and the Amber beer (Wisco Disco), brewed in Green Bay was very cold and great also. We sat outside, because the weather was very nice. Pizza was cooked in a wood fired oven & all ingredients were fresh. If you go during the summer you can expect a wait.