“Awesome Pizza and Service!”
Review of Wild Tomato

Wild Tomato
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We were visiting Sister Bay and have been wanting to try the Wild Tomato for a long time. We are so glad we did. The local fresh ingredients really make make a difference. Our server was EXTREMELY good. Highly recommend!

1  Thank BillyBig10
There are newer reviews for Wild Tomato

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We stopped at Wild Tomato because of all the other rave reviews. Before we even got the pizza, we were composing this review. The 'petite' Salad was large, fresh, and delicious. The bread basket was overflowing with warm homemade bread and served with three wonderful sauces. Our waitress was cheerful, efficient, and polite. The pizza itself may have ruined us for all other pizza. We ordered he 'green and gold'. It was light, delicious, and obviously made with fresh ingredients. On first glance, the menu looked a little pricey, but you get a large amount of wonderful food. We'll be back with the whole family!

1  Thank oregoncoasttraveller
Reviewed December 14, 2013

My Dad was a bass player in a dance band in Milwaukee. After the gig they would go out to classic old school pizza joints like Balistreis and Riccobonos. My brother and i ate the leftovers of that evening for breakfast Sunday morning. Pizza was pretty big in our home. The Wild Tomato took my taste buds back to that.
The Wild Tomato has many cool sounding pizzas on the menu but when i try a pizza place out for the first time i almost always start with a classic style. i am glad we did.
My wife and i just got in to Fish Creek and were looking for some dinner. We walked across the street from our hotel and ordered a pie to go and couple of pints of beer. The staff was very laid back, friendly, and helpful. I found it hard not to feel relaxed. The Pizza was awesome and even though there
is an endless choice of places to eat up here i wouldn't be a bit surprised if we stopped again before we leave.

1  Thank Rob R
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My husband and I were so excited to try the Wild Tomato out on our weekend getaway. We got there around 730pm, ordered drinks, asked the wait staff about a few things on the menu and then ordered. Much to our disappointment the server came back and told us we couldnt order anything other than pizza and salads because they had already shut the grill down. We would have loved to order pizza but my husband is severely lactose intolerant and cant eat cheese. If she would have told us this prior to sitting down, asking her opinions on the menu, ordering drinks etc we woulnt have stayed. We did end up ordering salads which were good besides my husband's came out with cheese all over it. We were hoping for the inconvenience they would have given us a free drink or small percentage off the bill but they didnt. We were super disappointed to pay $50 for salads and a beer and glass of wine, when we were excited to try other options on the menu.

1  Thank henryac
Reviewed November 20, 2013

As many others have noted, Wild Tomato is small and there's often a wait - which we had also on a chilly September evening. But it is worth every minute. As soon as we were seated, Kristen, our server noted that I was rubbing my hands, trying to warm them up. And she instantly appeared with a glass of very hot tea so I was able to warm my hands and my insides at the same time! We ordered the green and gold pizza which was extraordinarily good that night and superb cold the next noon for lunch too. We highly recommend this restaurant for it made from scratch with fresh ingredients pizza - and personalized service.