“Best Breakfast, Best COFFEE!”
Review of Julie's Park Cafe

Julie's Park Cafe
Ranked #5 of 34 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Julie's Park Cafe and Motel is a traditional American cafe that is set just outside Peninsula State Park and just at the north end of Fish Creek, WI. Minutes from shops, beaches, water, parks, and bike rentals. We love to accommodate any and everyone that comes in for a great dining experience. We have indoor and outdoor seating, the outdoor seating is pet friendly. We serve breakfast all day as well and lunch and dinner. Just look for the Big Purple Chair on our front lawn and enter the place as strangers and you will definatly leave as our freinds.
Reviewed October 7, 2013

We ate at Julie's for breakfast all 3 days we were in Door County. Cherry Stuffed French Toast = heaven. Farmers Omelette = satisfying. They also have very good coffee here (and I am VERY particular when it comes to my morning brew!) Very cute place & friendly waitresses to boot.

There are newer reviews for Julie's Park Cafe

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Stopped in for dinner one night. It was so good, we had to come back for breakfast before making the long drive home. The sweet potato soup was excellent and I loved the Coconut Chicken Salad! Many meals were original without being too adventurous and the food was super fresh! Loved the decor and the staff were all friendly. We also loved the free wifi since we didn't have internet at our cabin.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Decent burgers, moderate price, good location, nice atmosphere except for uncomfortable hard bench booths. Lots of breakfast choices served all day.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I usually stop by Julie's once or twice while I visit Door County because their home cooking is really pretty decent. They also have good soups and sandwiches. I tried the veggie Chicken Patty with DC Cherry Style and it was great. I even ordered an extra one to go for Supper.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

While in Door County for three nights, we ate here twice. I simply loved the choice of vegetable meals including steamed veggies with brown rice, veggies in a whole wheat wrap and the bean salad. Others in my party loved the buckwheat pancakes loaded with fruit, the chicken pot pie and the roast beef dinner. However, we were disappointed in the perch. It was very dry and almost old. We all enjoyed the chocolate cake, period. Service was also great. The staff was friendly and attentive. We all liked Alex for his good service. The restaurant has a great location right by the entrance to Peninsula park! I would definetly go back.