“Always Welcoming”

Ranked #6 of 35 Restaurants in Fish Creek
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Julie's Park Cafe and Motel is a traditional American cafe that is set just outside Peninsula State Park and just at the north end of Fish Creek, WI. Minutes from shops, beaches, water, parks, and bike rentals. We love to accommodate any and everyone that comes in for a great dining experience. We have indoor and outdoor seating, the outdoor seating is pet friendly. We serve breakfast all day as well and lunch and dinner. Just look for the Big Purple Chair on our front lawn and enter the place as strangers and you will definatly leave as our freinds.
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Every time I am in Door County and come to the time in the day to find something to eat, Julie's Park Cafe. Not that I only end up there to eat, but more often than not I wish I had. From a great breakfast menu to delicious cherry BBQ ribs for dinner- they deliver yummy uncomplicated food. Their portion sizes are neither too big or too small, but their choice of desserts can be shared with at least 4-6 people for one item.
The atmosphere is not north woods or table turn over hurried. It is fun to watch the different dishes go by as you wait for your food to arrive. The staff is very personal and friendly and the manager on duty gives a very attentive feeling.
The line can be long for the wait, planning to go at an off time of the day, either before or after the main meal hours will help you to get seated faster.

Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I always come here and greatly enjoy the food. This time I tried the Eggs Benedict, which I was not fond of due to the sauce. The secret to this dish is always in the sauce and theirs was heavy and seemed greasy. The waitress happily removed it from my bill and brought french toast, which I greatly enjoyed. The owner came to ask me about it, and she was pleasant and concerned. I am rating them high again, because of the promptness with which they recovered. Their service is friendly and they seat people quickly. Their baked products are excellent! We will be back!!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

The waitresses were not real friendly the day we were there for breakfast. My husband got the skillet special and the potatoes were not done, I ordered eggs hard and the yolks were runny. The food is decent, but average at best.

1  Thank rednanIllinois
Reviewed October 16, 2012

We went to Julie's for different meals of the day and found each meal very good to eat . The place is very cute and the staff was very friendly and happy we were there. They gave us different ideas of places to go and have fun. I would very much like to come again an eat there.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Julie's is a great place. You are made to feel something more than just another customer or tourist by a staff that is is clearly well trained, and seems to be enjoying their hard work. We had burgers and they were grilled to perfection; highest quality beef. The sides were equally good; colorful cole slaw that was freshly made, sweet potato fries dipped in really good ranch sauce. On a previous visit we have enjoyed their Sunday evening Czech dinner special. What an amazing looking desert tray! (We were too full to partake.) The location right at the entrance to Peninsula State Park is a plus for outdoor dining. The ambience inside is very homey and inviting as well. The only sad thing for those of us who reside in Door County year round, (and winter visitors) is that Julie's, like so many Door county restaurants, is closed for nearly six months off season.