“Huge servings of home town food and desserts”

Friederick's Family Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Fennimore
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Friedrick's is home town restaurant with plenty of tables and huge servings of food. My dad goes here regularly and I join him. The menu is very diverse. I especially enjoy the shrimp, turkey/beef over mashed potatoes with gravy and sirloin tips. The service is good and the food is so huge I take some home always. The fries are good as well. A favorite for my dad.

Date of visit: May 2018
Write a reviewReviews (45)

Reviewed April 12, 2018 via mobile

Stopped for breakfast while traveling. Ample menu, friendly service. Good food reasonable price. Roomy with plenty of booths and very clean.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We stopped in here after touring the National Brewery Museum in Potosi. I ordered the Brute burger and a bowl of chili. I found the chili very, very good. The brute burger wasn't bad, either. Yes, as noted by another reviewer the menu is limited and the hours are hit and miss. I found the service good.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank AZboyinWI
Reviewed July 18, 2017

food is just adequate. Not a lot of selection, but you can get breakfast or lunch (sandwiches mostly). It is inexpensive.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed March 23, 2017 via mobile

We stopped here for a late week dinner and were happy in our choices. The hot beef sandwich, mashed potatoes and gravy really hit the spot for my wife. One son had a steak dinner and the other spaghetti, both spoke highly of their meals. My turkey club was tasty. We topped off the meal with ice cream and pie. Yummy. We will be back.

Date of visit: March 2017