Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
What a treasure!

We discovered this place by accident and were thrilled with it. They had just finished baking some... read more

Reviewed today

Reviewed August 12, 2019
chimayred
New Durham, New Hampshire
via mobile

All reviews crackers cheese curds wisconsin dells fudge igor
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019 via mobile

My wife’s family is from Fennimore and we go out there every couple years for a family reunion. Cheese is no laughing matter. It’s the lifeblood of the area, and let’s face it, it’s a funny word but everybody loves it from snobs to gluttons. We spent a good bit of money, the people that run the place are delightful. It’s got an excellent selection and a small number of gifts as well.We got smoked Gouda, something called the grand canaria, a black truffle cheese and an aged cheddar. Worth the stop.

Date of experience: August 2019
Reviewed July 16, 2019 via mobile

We happened to be on a day trip and wandered through Fennimore WI. A spontaneous stop yielded a pleasant experience with very helpful staff. We ended up getting chocolate cheese which was a fudge and raspberry horseradish plus a variety of other cheeses. Definitely worth stopping at.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

I have been stopping here for 25 years. Now me and my family stop every year when we go visit my dad. Loooove

Date of experience: June 2019
Reviewed April 15, 2019

Cheese is big business in Wisconsin and can be found all over the state including farmlands. This is one of those places. This group as several outlet stores. They have great cheese and other items that go well with it. I have tried the horse radish cheese which was good. I would recommend staying away from processed horse radish cheese. Cheese curds is another popular item.

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed January 9, 2019 via mobile

This place is a must stop in Fennimore. They have all kinds of cheese and most of it’s packaged daily. We have stopped before and they were packaging cheese curds that were just amazing. This place also offers tours.

Date of experience: December 2018