Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Hotels Evansville, WI
$118
Motel 6 Janesville(Janesville)
Quality Inn(Janesville)
TripAdvisor
All reviewswafflesthe air conditioningroom was spaciousdeskcleanliness
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is our 4th. year at the Evansville, WI Boarders Inn & Suites. We stay long (typically 3 weeks) term and have never been unhappy. The owner and his family do everything to make your stay comfortable. Fresh, clean rooms and they are always there for you if you need something. It is truly "our home away from home". Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Patel and family.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank SteveZ234
raj p, Manager at Boarders Inn and Suites by Cobblestone Hotels Evansville, WI, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2013

Thank you very much.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel about 5 times in last 8 months. I continue to come back at this hotel because the staff is always courteous and genuine. This hotel's rate is reasonable for me and they serve very nice breakfast in the morning. My stay is always comfortable. Each corner of the room is clean and I have never found any dust on my furniture. They have modern appliances including flat screen tv, usb charger, fridge, microwave, coffee maker---PLUS FREE WI-FI!!!! What can one ask for more??? The staff have been very cooperative with me in any needs. I have made many changes to my reservation and I have never dealt with any complications with them when I made direct reservation; instead they are very easy to work with.TOP NOTCH CLEAN HOTEL!!! I will continue to come here again and again. See you guys soon!

Room Tip: Get the rooms upstairs, they are very quite!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank MsCaspersen

Thank you very much.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Can I start by saying that we had booked two rooms to stay in. At 12:00 the day we were arriving, I needed to call and cancel one of the rooms due to a conflict. They would not let us. Most all hotels will let you do this, but the rude hotel employee wouldn't even listen to us or be accommodating. So we said ok. We arrived at the hotel at 8 o'clock and were ready to check in and pay for BOTH of the rooms and the manager had cancelled both of them. Saying "if we didn't want to pay for both he wasn't going to give us any." So now we don't have a room to sleep. AND as I was waiting for the family of 6 (two older, brittle adults, two people age 40, and their kids rounghly in their 20's.) to check in, in front of us, this is the situation that happens. The finish paying and the hotel clerk hands them their keys to get in the room which is on the 2nd floor (NO ELEVATOR IN THIS HOTEL.), they asked for a room on the first floor at least for the older adults who could not walk up the stairs and the hotel clerk says "no, sorry you already paid, can't change." Are you kidding this is Evansville, WI your hotel rooms are NOT full. Spend the extra money to stay in a different two because this is beyond horrible. We travel to Evansville twice a year and WILL NEVER stay in this hotel again. Please also note that the comments below are from when this hotel was Cobblestone Inn and Suites.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Courtney K
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Evansville itself isn't much of a destination city, but this was the perfect location to stay during a trip to Madison, Janesville and New Glarus. It is clean, quiet and comfortable, and the owners are very pleasant and accommodating. As you drive down Hwy 14, it is located between the McDonald's and the Piggly Wiggly market. This is part of the Cobblestone Inns group.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank fc74mn
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I stayed here overnight on my way to visit family.The rooms were very clean and the owners were extremely friendly. The breakfast bar was very good. I will definitely stay here again on my way back to Tennessee

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo