“Favorite childhood memory”

Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ephraim
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed December 2, 2018

My family vacationed in Door County for years. This establishment was a staple to my family. I don't remember the food as we always went for desert, but its one heck of a way to end your evening. I have not been in YEARS, but I always suggest this establishment for anyone going to DC. I will be sad if it ever closes, it brings so many good memories. Don't miss out on it if you are visiting or local!

Date of visit: January 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

You CANNOT travel to Door County without a stop at Wilson's, a Door County destination. Awesome desserts and a great lunch or dinner destination. Beautiful views of Lake Michigan bay. A perfect and MUST stop. Open May till October only.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed November 17, 2018

Only open during “the season”. Nice portions of ice cream other food items. They allow dogs to be brought in to “porch” area.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 24, 2018

We passed by Wilsons the first day as they had closed at 5:00 pm that day, the next day we were going to stop in got there about 4:00 and a sign was posted that they had closed for the season. However, if you are there and you can get in the door you will enjoy your meal or what ever you choose to have. I have eaten there on several occasions and it was always good.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 23, 2018

After numerous trips to Wilson's (and several favorable reviews), I found everyone's favorite 50;s retro diner/ice cream parlor to be nothing more than average. Maybe it was that we were there the second to last weekend of the season, but our burgers at nearly $10 each were standard frozen packaged fare complete with wilted lettuce and under cooked fries. The rootbeer in a frosty mug was delish, but the wait staff rushed us through our meal offering to take our baskets only minutes after the food hit the table. Normally this would be understandable, but there were several empty tables and no one waiting up front. Whether you are cruising through Ephriam or staying the week, you might want to get ice cream or dare I say...TRY ANOTHER PLACE. At least until they work things out.

Date of visit: October 2018