“Very enjoyable.”

Ranked #1 of 12 Restaurants in Ephraim
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

I have been to the Old Post Office for the fishboil twice this year, and both times I enjoyed the experience very much. I am not particularly fond of eating fish, but I found this to be quite tasty. The service was friendly and efficient both times, and the view of Green Bay is lovely, especially at sunset. Ironically, the second time I was there we sat at the very table pictured above! My only complaint was that it was quite loud and noisy in there, but that is certainly not the fault of the restaurant.

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Sotpped in for fishboil only (reservations seem to be a must. Food was not overpriced..it was tasty, and probably the healthiest meal we had during our three day visit. Service was very good..it is simple food nothing elaborate,but sometimes, plain and simple is best. Would recommend for those wanting to try a fishboil, wasn't what I expected, but then again, I don't really know what I expected, maybe a big bowl of fish-stew? Which it definitely wasn't.
Worth doing once, but once you've done it..you've done it.

Reviewed October 3, 2012 via mobile

Never been to a fish boil before. It was fun. Kind of touristy but not overpriced or bad. Reasonable and tasty. Earl was a hoot at the fire pit and our waitress was fabulous. Call ahead for reservations because they do book up.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

A bit spendy for a breakfast, but GREAT cherry pancakes and wonderful view. I would return, for the view and pancakes alone. YOu will spend about $30.00 on breakfast for two! We aren't cheap, but can't do that every morning! Enjoy!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We'd never stopped here on our many visits to Door County so decided to give it a try for breakfast. It's located in a charming old building and the large windows give you a great view of the water from nearly every table. We shared an omelet and French toast and both were delicious. It's not the cheapest breakfast around, but we'd definitely go again. The food, service and that view made for a very pleasant experience.