“Outstanding Soup at an Outstanding Price!”

Czarnuszka Soup Bar
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Ephraim
Cuisines: American
Brookfield, WI
“Outstanding Soup at an Outstanding Price!”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I wanted a relatively quick lunch without a long wait. Well, I got a fantastic kielbasa soup in about 2 minutes. How did I miss this wonderful establishment over the past 3 years? He's got about 4 soups to choose from and they all look absolutely fantastic. The place is quaint and has some seating inside and out - Polish pieces throughout his establishment. Just darling inside! I finished off the soup with one of the cookies he had at the side of the counter. I could not have been happier - can't wait to go back and try another one of his creations!

Visited July 2014

Chicago, Illinois
“Soups On!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Lovely little find tucked in with other stores in Ephraim. Several freshly made varieties to choose from: vegetarian & glutton free choices as well. Delicious!

Visited June 2014
Richfield, Wisconsin
“Quiet little place with TOP-NOTCH Soup!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

If you are looking for out of this world SOUP, then this is the place for you!! Our favorite place for lunch! Even our kids love coming to see the "Soup Guy"! Highly recommend!

Visited August 2013
Middleton, Wisconsin
“Great Find”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We were in Door County last week, still off season there. So when we saw an ad in a local paper saying CZ Soup Bar was open all year, we decided to try it. What a great lunch we had! The soups are all homemade and fabulous. I had Irish Root Soup and loved it. It was unlike anything I have ever had before, thick and so flavorful. All the soups are more unique than most restaurant offerings, and the little building is charming and tucked away off the main road. I can imagine people enjoying the outside deck in warm weather. So we will return to try it ourselves!

• Visited April 2014
2 Thank Elizabeth W
Kohler, Wisconsin
“Delicious and cozy!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My wife and I were recently staying in Ephraim, read about CZ Soup in a Door County magazine so we stopped in for lunch. The chili came highly recommended in the magazine article and I tried that. It was amazing, a little on the spicy side, but overall a very very good chili. My wife had the navy bean, which she thought was delicious. There's not much for seating inside and it's more of a communal atmosphere, which we felt gave it the cozy atmosphere. We also bought a quart of the pea and ham for later on, very much looking forward to enjoying that.

The only slight ding I'd give it, and other's have mentioned it, is it's cash or check only. I didn't notice until he was serving the soup, but he let us eat and come back and pay. Will definitely be back the next time we're in Door County.

• Visited November 2013