“Worth the trip”

Czarnuszka Soup Bar
Ranked #5 of 12 Restaurants in Ephraim
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 2, 2013

I had the bean and lentil soup when I went with a friend. it was very tasty, they have a small , menu of soups, 4 different ones at a time, Would definitely stop next time I am in Ephraim.

1  Thank Lisa A
There are newer reviews for Czarnuszka Soup Bar

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Simple menu, 6 soups and a few sandwiches. We went with a cup of potato and a cup of cabbage. Both served with a roll and butter. The soups were tasty and filling. Will stop again.

1  Thank jwoge
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Excellent selection of homemade soups. Charming proprietor. We especially liked the potato soup. You need to walk to the back of this property (behind the coffee shop) to find the soup bar, but it is worth it.

1  Thank Canada1939
Reviewed September 24, 2012

A really good bowl of homemade goodness. But you have to look for it. It at the end of a short row of shops tucked away in the corner but worth the find.

1  Thank THEPRINCESS
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I was so happy to see this place still open when we got to Door County this year. All of the soups we've tried are fantastic (a rustic potato soup, broccoli and cheddar and a brat-cheese-kraut concoction) and are served with a delicious soft bread roll. The place is tiny but really comfy looking (we always take the soup to go so we can kick off our shoes after a day of shopping) and the soup guy is so nice too. If I lived in Ephraim I think I'd be there almost every day for the hearty, tasty soup.