“Great little coffee shop.”

Leroy's Water Street Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ephraim
Description: This is a popular coffee shop that also serves cinnamon rolls and pastries.
Reviewed July 18, 2014 via mobile

Leroy's is tucked away in a historic log home perfect for a funky coffee shop. I never had coffee there but had great hot chocolate -- no Hershey's syrup! -- and steamed milk with honey. The staff is warm and friendly and very accommodating. There is seating both inside and out and you can easily walk there from anywhere in Ephraim. This place is exactly what a local coffee shop should be.

1  Thank momtotwingirls

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Since we always stay in Ephraim, I can walk to Leroys and get my coffee. I have been getting Leroys Coffee since the 90's. It is my favorite coffee spot and really a quaint little building unlike any other coffee shop. They make the most excellent Lattes. There is a small amount of tables for inside eating or drinking and some outside seating with a great view. It can be busy, but well worth the wait. Love Leroys!

1  Thank Pam K
Reviewed July 8, 2014

I'm a coffee addict and snob. Leroy's is the best in Door County - bar none! And the bakery is fantastic! I try to stay in Ephraim just so I can have my Americano's each morning. Love, love, love Leroy's!

1  Thank JudyWild
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Great coffee, delicious baked goods, excellent service. Nice relaxing outdoor seating. Watch the world go by.

1  Thank SROmaha
Reviewed June 23, 2014

We had coffee and pastries for a late breakfast. Great coffee with all the fixings. The pastries were varied, but the cinnamon sugar one made with croissant dough was heavenly.

They have several board games you can take to the outdoor seating with you. We played a long game of Scrabble while refilling our coffee a couple of times. Great morning. Relaxed pace.

1  Thank MJ P