“Good coffee & bakery”

Leroy's Water Street Coffee
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ephraim
Description: This is a popular coffee shop that also serves cinnamon rolls and pastries.
Reviewed May 25, 2014

Always like this place for a good cup of coffee and bakery/pastry. Good service and good prices. A bit cramped on the inside but pleanty of outside seating.

1  Thank mywinetutor

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Great place for coffee. Very small, but you can sit outside in nice weather or get coffee to go if the indoor seating is full.

1  Thank Deb255
Reviewed September 23, 2013

My wife and I stopped in at Leroy's for a quick breakfast and cup of coffee before leaving Ephraim after a week's stay. We tried to go to Leroy's several times during the week and could never time it right to when it was open. I'm glad we were finally able to make it in, because the coffee is probably the best we had during our stay in Door County. My wife had the snickerdoodle, which she said was wonderful. I had the huge pecan roll, which was AWESOME! Very nice place to sit and have a cup and a snack. We will be back to Elroy's on our next visit. That is, if we can catch it when it's open!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Quaint coffee shop! Friendly staff, nice coffee!
One of the highlights of my trip was walking over here early every morning while my hubby and baby slept in!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This coffee shop is on our list every time we travel to Door County. The coffee is great and the tunes are always interesting. The artwork is a nice touch as invariably there is a long wait for your joe.