“Great little stop for a laid back breakfast”
Review of Good Eggs

Good Eggs
Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Ephraim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Doesn't seem to have its own website. Very nice place for breakfast wraps with chef/owner keeping up a friendly patter with guests.
Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Great little stop for a laid back breakfast”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great spot to enjoy a breakfast burrito and a cup of coffee, fresh OJ or a smoothie. Their burritos are great...all fresh and natural ingredients, made from scratch. We also sampled the scones that were made the old fashinoned way (they still had the baking powder sitting out on the counter). Nice little hidden gem for a very casual breakfast in Door County.

Visited August 2013

Geneva, Illinois
“Always yummy!”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The egg burrito is to die for! Just have the cook mix and match the ingredients that you like and voila a delicious meal in a wrap! My only complaint is that there is usually a wait (which is OK) but they charge $1.00 for coffee refills. This seems like a rip-off because while you wait in line you drink coffee and then you want to drink it with your breakfast. I purchased the largest coffee available and still wanted more. I know $1.00 is not a big deal but coffee refills are free everywhere else (it's just the principle).

Visited August 2013
Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
“HUGE portions and delicious burritos”
Reviewed August 9, 2013

I loved everything about this place! To the cool seating outside to the fresh, local farm ingredients in the food. The burrito I got was humongous, my boyfriend had to finish the second half for me. I think they're on to something here! Cute name too. Will visit again!

Visited June 2013
Somerville, Massachusetts
“Great experience”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Good fun and great breakfast. Expect a wait as egg burritos are made in batches. Expect chef-customer banter which makes that wait more than tolerable. I'll be back.

• Visited August 2013
Streamwood, Illinois
“Super cool, super eggs!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We stopped for the first time on a Sunday, while looking for a place for breakfast that wouldn't cost us $$$$, and I saw the sign for Good Eggs. There was a line, so we thought it must be good. We were so right! The line is long, but goes pretty fast, but it is worth the wait. They make your egg burrito in front of you, with choices of cheese, meat, and veggies, and a fantastic black bean salsa. We loved it so much, we went back the next day!!! Well worth the trip!!!

• Visited August 2013