“Very filling!!”

Ranked #4 of 12 Restaurants in Ephraim
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Doesn't seem to have its own website. Very nice place for breakfast wraps with chef/owner keeping up a friendly patter with guests.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

This restaurant was located next to where I was staying so I had to try it out. I spent approximately $9 for a egg with veggie burrito and orange juice. That may be pricey to some but once you see the size of the burrito you would think it is a good deal. That burrito kept me full for the duration of my 5 hour trip home.

1  Thank Barmalken

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I just had breakfast there the other day. The service was great, they greeted me cheerfully even though it was 8 am. The egg burrito's were great. I cant wait till next summer when i can enjoy the environmental ambiance more since there isn't a lot of indoor seating. 5 out of 5 stars, simply amazing.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Next to Bay Breeze Resort, the eggs are made into a burrito 3 choices. Also have coffee. It has a small area outside to sit down to eat, better to get to go and go back to your room.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I liked Good Eggs because it was so unexpected, a hip young vibe in mostly traditional Door Co. The tables are surfboards, the service is leisurely at best, but the coffee was good and just going there was fun. I have no idea how the food is. All they serve there are these huge egg burritos.

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Ordered breakfast there for the first time this morning after reading tons of reviews on here. Absolutely loved it! Burritos are spectacular, coffee was good and the atmosphere was terrific. Only complaint I had was it was $26 for two burritos, a large coffee and a small orange juice. Seems a tad pricey for eggs, meat, cheese and veggies in a burrito shell seeing that dinner the previous night at Wild Tomato was $32 for so much food. That being said, I am the first to say that this is my new favorite breakfast spot in Door Co and I will be back again no matter what the price!