“Great coffee for the serious coffee drinker!”
Review of Ephraim Coffee Lab

Ephraim Coffee Lab
Ranked #2 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Ephraim
Reviewed July 22, 2017

Wonderful coffee! I ordered a latte and was offered a choice between coffee from two sources (I chose the El Salvador and loved it). The people working were so nice and it's clear that they put so much care into each drink!

Reviewed July 20, 2017

I love these new local roasters and this coffee business is a gem! The place is small - but clean, cute, and retro. I believe they roast their beans on-site. They make a mean cortado - fabulous! My husband's coffee was smooth and excellent as well. It's around the corner from the Chef's Hat restaurant - don't give up until you find it! Wonderful!!!

Reviewed July 16, 2017

Great coffee, very knowledgable staff. Stopped in for coffee one afternoon and went back the next morning. I wish I had stopped at the start of vacation instead of the end. It was a little bit of a wait but well worth it. The owner is really engaging and knows a lot about coffee. I can't wait to go back next summer.

One of the employees was in line for coffee behind us while we were waiting and she talked to us about what was going on in Door County.

This is just the place I was looking for in Door County! Enjoy your experience.

Reviewed June 17, 2017 via mobile

Owner-operated, modern minimalist vibe, and unique coffee drink options in addition to standard drop coffee and espresso drinks. Tried a draft Nitro cold brew coffee, which clouded up like a Guinness, and a pour over cold brew, as well as an iced vanilla latte and regular drip coffee (we went there twice) All the drinks we tried were great and we enjoyed chatting with the owner and learning about the different coffee drinks.

Reviewed June 15, 2017

He does all the prep there! He has coffee making down to a science! It is worth the stop if you are a coffee buff!