We just returned from2 nights at the Eagle Harbor. The first night was ok, although we were disappointed with the bed. I felt it was waaayyy too firm and had a backache the next day.
The main problem was the 2nd night. We were in our room about 7:30 p.m. It was obvious that a family with small kids had checked in above us. The "pitter patter" of little feet sounded like elephants. We have (grown) children but can't imagine letting our kids run crazy like that in a hotel! But I will say that obvioulsy, the hotel totally skimped on insulating their walls/floors! The people above us continued to run either the shower or the whirlpool into the night, and unfortunately for us, the kids woke up very early and it all started over again by 6:00 a.m. When we told the people at the front desk the next morning, they were sympathetic but didin't even offer us free coffee! I thought that was cold!
With all the other places to stay in D.C., we wont' be back. If you are looking for the most comfortable beds you can find,(for adults, not necessarily for families) stay at the Ashbrooke. You won't be disappointed! Wish they had been available :-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Eagle Harbor Inn is located on Ephraim's main street in the Historic District offering elegant B&B Inn rooms & Whirlpool Suites.. We are family owned & operated & we live here, so we will be here to welcome you! On property we offer an indoor current pool, wonderful workout room, sauna, free Wi-Fi,free pickup at Ephraim Airport; Fresh lemonade & Homemade Treats late-aft in the Inn & Free Beach Chairs! A delightfully full home cooked breakfast is offered gardenside for our B&B Inn Room guests & Suite guests can opt for a Homemade Breakfast Delivered, for Breakfast in Bed at an additional price! Honeymoon Packages include Swedish Massages, welcoming champagne with Homemade Truffles, among other amenities, and 2 nights in our lovely Whirlpool Suites with a 6' Whirlpool in the master bedroom with custom soaps & loofah,a Two-Way Fireplace which you can view from the Whirlpool, ipod docking station, HDTV cable tv, with dvd player; and fully equipped apt. Size kitchen. We are open every day for you to celebrate YOUR Occasions! Weddings up to 72,Family Reunions,Car Clubs! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and Hotwire so you can book your The Eagle Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Eagle Harbor Hotel Ephraim
- Eagle Harbor Hotel
- The Eagle Harbor Inn Ephraim, Door County, WI