“What a great addition to the Seychelles!”

Enchanted Island Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Round Island
Cape Town
“What a great addition to the Seychelles!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

We did not stay over at the hotel, just stopped by for lunch. The service was great, the food was excellent and the menu was priced inclusive of VAT and Service. The setting is just perfect, in fact as good as any in the Seychelles. We really enjoyed the long, lazy lunch and will be back for sure!
Note: we arrived by jetski , so its position in the St Anne Reserve is ideal if you are staying in Eden Island or nearby on Mahe.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
4 Thank djbuys

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Arabic first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed March 28, 2014

I came with my wife for the first time in Seychelles and I believe this is the best place in the marina aquatic park on front the giant turtles island and the beach when in the morning the sea retreat is just fantastic.
The villas are so comforting with your own private pool that you don't want to move from there and I had the best massage of my life.
Friendly staff take care very well of the clientele high stander service definitely I will be back again

Room Tip: All villas face very good view
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Marco B
Moscow, Russia
Reviewed March 3, 2014

My wife and I visited Enchanted Island after a long business trip (we are in the hotel industry) and so were very much looking forward to relaxing. We were whisked away from the airport, put on a speed boat and within 30 minutes of landing at the airport, we had landed at Enchanted Island. The staff openly greeted us and since we were hungry we went straight to lunch. A mix of locale and international canapes/appetizers got us started then we moved on to a delightful fresh ceviche. I thoroughly enjoyed the local avocado as well.

We got a brief tour of the island and the views were terrific as well as the sense of total privacy... The spa pavillions had amazing views of the ocean and the islands that are in the same nature reserve. I especially enjoyed the fauna! We found wild chestnuts growing on the hill but don't eat or touch them until after they have been roasted! :) As well, we spotted some pretty birds and what looked like a raptor in the trees.

The beaches are white and sandy. The giant granite boulders made for some dramatic photos. The water was warm as well and we could have spent a lot longer in the sea but unfortunately we couldn't stay longer.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
5 Thank yankabout
Paris, France
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I came onto the island highly stressed from never-ending work calls. Even the 10 minute journey by boat from the main island Mahe, had not relaxed me. My mobile phone was ringing with unfinished work and I was responded to emails as I arrived on this small, round island in the middle of the marine park. After settling in the room, I had walked about the island, and I forgot everything. I smiled and realised that I finally escaped to a corner of paradise. The dining area and its view is superb. I was mesmerised by the colours, the tranquility and the way each villa was hidden away in the vegetation. The villa is spacious, with exquisite old-world colonial furniture, which turns out are real antique pieces that have been restored. The owner explained how he chose many pieces himself, which depict how Seychelles houses used to look like in the early 20th century. Each villas has its own private beach cove, and snorkelling is excellent. It's possible to swim to the other other islands next door, they are so close... The staff are friendly but do not interfere too much when you want some peace. Food was delicious, and cocktails by the pool at sunset, a perfect conclusion to the day. Incredible place. Luxurious in nature, service, history and privacy. I am enchanted!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
6 Thank Sarah A
Also consider these accommodations in or near Round Island
Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa
Banyan Tree Seychelles
Le Meridien Fisherman's Cove
Four Seasons Resort Seychelles
Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa
Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort ...
#1 of 1 in Silhouette Island
Constance Ephelia
Constance Ephelia
#6 of 35 in Mahe Island

Been to Enchanted Island Resort? Share your experiences!