“You aren't leaving hungry”
Review of Mink River Basin

Mink River Basin
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Ellison Bay
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Green Lake, Wisconsin
“You aren't leaving hungry”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

The wife and I stopped here to eat on a whim. Ordered the appetizer sampler, a burger and some fish. The sampler itself was a meal. It was probably 60% fries, but everything was quite tasty. The wife's fish was very good, and my burger was about the size of my head and also very tasty. They also cooked it medium as requested. This seems to be hard to deal with most places, but they got it exactly right. I we go that far north again, we will stop in again.

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Ravage7779

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“Bad food but great time”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The food is not that good, at least the night we were there was not so good. Their employees make up for the lack of food quality. Nice big bar were its easy to get a seat. The people here is what made it a great time.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Jayson55
Plymouth, Wisconsin
“Order the salmon!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The salmon was wonderful and reasonably priced. The building is divided in two with the bar area totally separate from the dining room which was nice. A bit lacking in ambiance, but the food was great! I'd definitely eat here again.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank onefortheroad39
Woodbury
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“LOVE this place!!”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Great food, great service, genuinely friendly owners! The Mink River Basin has a truly down-to-earth atmosphere and I love the changes that have been made to the restaurant and menu over the years! I have been visiting the Mink River Basin for 10+ years now and find that the recent changes made offer an ideal place to kick back with family or friends and enjoy a meal or beverages together. I will definitely be stopping in again on my next venture to Door County!

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank mnwigal
Rochester, Minnesota
“Enjoy the pizza!”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

My husband and I frequent the Mink River Basin often. We love the location, atmosphere, and the consistency of the food. Our preference is to sit at the bar & enjoy their homemade pizza.

Visited October 2012