“Great Seafood”
Review of The Shoreline

The Shoreline
Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Ellison Bay
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 24, 2013

What a great place to eat and enjoy the north shore view in Door County. My wife had whitefish and I had walleye, both of which were outstanding. We had great service and the prices were good.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Fish tacos were excellent, margarita was so good, had 2 of these, and to top it off a slice of sawmill pie. Service and atmosphere also great. I'll definitely return.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We recently enjoyed a meal at The Shoreline restaurant and we'll be back. My husband and I ate on their small patio. Although there is only a small view of the lake, it was still a pleasant place to enjoy a meal.

We were there before noon and the restaurant was still a little quiet. We were told to place our order with the bartender and then find a seat outside. The bartender brought us our meals and returned to check up on us periodically. We were very satisfied with the service.

We both had a Friday fish fry. I had the Canadian cod fillet basket, which was included eight 2-bite cubes. It came with a good tartar sauce, fries and coleslaw. My husband had the perch basket. We both loved our fish fries. For health reasons I limit myself to one per year, and I am SO GLAD this is the day I splurged!!

I can see that this would also be a great place to enjoy a sunset meal and we plan to return for that.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We stopped in here while waiting for our boat ride and were pleasantly surprised with the quality of the food. I had the breaded shrimp and they were good sized ones on a huge pile of good fries. My husband had the quesadilla and really enjoyed it. The prices were OK too.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have not been to this restaurant in years, but via word of mouth we were told to retry Shoreline Restaurant and we were pleasantly surprised. I am not a great seafood person, but Fish and Chips and it was as good as I have since England about 40 years ago.
The restaurant is right on Green Bay with an excellent view from almost any table.

1  Thank Postman83