Tripadvisor
Elkhorn

“Not Your Usual Plain Food Menu”

Someplace Else Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Elkhorn
Cuisines: American
Description: This is in the quaint town of Elkhorn
Description: This is in the quaint town of Elkhorn
Reviewed January 21, 2020

My cousin and I stumbled accidentally on the Someplace Else Restaurant in Elkhorn and we're so glad we did. There were so many great things to pick from it was hard to make a decision. So of course I've had to go back there several times. My favorites are the wide variety of appetizers (I've made a meal on them alone) plus I love their famous chicken potpie.

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (139)

Reviewed December 31, 2019

We like to try different places and we are glad we picked this place. We looked up the menu prior to going and of course, once we got there and talked to the waitress, we ordered different options. It was a cold and blustery day but we felt warm and welcomed. The food was good. The whole experience left us warm inside!

Reviewed November 21, 2019

There are no surprises here but you have lots of choices and the food is good, the ambiance charming and the service very friendly. I had the soup and their famous pot pie. My mother had the half sandwich (she chose the BLT)and cup of soup. I couldn't finish my pot pie as it was too much but my mother decided to take her sandwich home and she ate the rest of my pot pie and loved it.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed October 12, 2019 via mobile

We visited Elkhorn, WI, for a wedding. We’ve never been here before; we don’t live in the state. So, showing up here was fairly random. Located in a cute downtown core, it had a homey feel. The place was loud with quite a few people around the bar. But, the dining area was quiet enough for us to carry on a conversation without difficult. The staff were friendly and the service was quick. I had the chicken wing special. Nothing fancy, but very good. I would definitely eat many more of them. I definitely would recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed October 10, 2019 via mobile

We didn’t order the famous pot pie but we should have. Hubby had the French onion soup and the Reuben. Soup was ok- kinda thick and salty. Reuben was good. I ordered a Mexican salad with their housemade mexi-ranch. Dressing had a nice kick.

Looks like a great place to watch the Packers game.