“Excellent, authentic Chinese food”
Review of Moy's Restaurant

Moy's Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Elkhorn
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: on the square in Elkhorn Wisconsin. It was redone after a fire several years ago, excellent Chinese food
Elkhorn
“Excellent, authentic Chinese food”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Moys is a "landmark" Chinese restaurant. I know of people that will drive 40 miles out of their way to et here. We're lucky -- it's walking distance for us.
The food is always excellent, and very good prices, to boot.

This is not a Chinese "buffet" type restaurant. The menu is broad and the food well-described.

My personal fave is the Shrimp - Garlic Sauce and EVERY visit must start with their great egg rolls. You won't be disappointed.

• Visited January 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great place to go”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

The food was excellent and family style meal. The service was friendly - when I come back in the area I will go back and eat here

“Great food rude employees”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

This is a great restaurant with comforting decor but the employees are rude. Not all of them but the ladies that work the cash register and few of the waitresses need to find a different job. If the food was not so delicious we would never go here because of there employees. Unlimited hot tea soothes any aches. The chicken rice soup is very filling. Very good lunch deals with large portions. Can get a bit pricey for dinner with large family. Would give 5 stars if they get new employees that actually care about the customers and have a personality!

Milwaukee
“Good food and excellent service.”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had stopped at a store in a nearby town, and one of the employees highly recommended this place. It is in a nice location on the square and easy to find. The menu is large, but not overwhelming. I had the General Tao's chicken, which was good. My wife had the Mongolian beef, which she probably liked more than I liked mine (although she suspected canned mushrooms). Try the hot and sour soup, which was excellent - more brown than some, and a lot of ingredients. There is mild, medium, and over the top for spice level. I had over the top, and it wasn't (I have a high tolerance for heat). The portions are huge, so you will likely take some home with you. Most of all, the service is excellent. Our server (Kim) was very friendly and knew the menu well. They other staff was very attentive with water and picking up dishes. I wouldn't say it was overly authentic, but it was a good meal in a comfortable setting.

• Visited October 2013
The Villages, Florida
“Excellent food and ambience”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My husband and I were attending a conference at Grand Geneva in Lake Geneva. One of the ladies I met at the spa said we should go there for a meal.This was a 20 minutes drive but the the food was great.Everyone should go there.Food was well cooked and served in generous portions.We loved it! Thank you for all the good work you do.

• Visited October 2013