“Great Friday fish”

Cuisines: Contemporary
Fort Atkinson, Wisconsin
“Great Friday fish”
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

We went here in a recommendation of my sister in law. It was great cod plate. Coleslaw was a nice twist with cranberries. Potato pancakes were great also. To top the meal off were great French fries if you like pub fries you will love these. Cod had great breeding and flavor 3nice size pieces.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kelli S

Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“Skip Sundays at Fiddlesticks!”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

In general, I have enjoyed this restaurant in the past, but my most recent visit has convinced me not to dine here again on a Sunday morning. The food was delicious but the wait times were terrible. 40 minutes wait after ordering is not acceptable. I hope they can get their service times back to a more family friendly wait time.

• Visited August 2013
3 Thank TravelerJenny8
Geneva, Illinois
“Great breakfast”
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We went for breakfast on July 3rd it was so good we went back on the fourth. Great homemade corn beef hash, pancakes are Hugh covered with fruit, fantastic crepes, excellent quiche. This is a restaurant to try you won't be disappointed, but be prepared to wait a bit every thing is made fresh.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Renee244g
Elkhorn, Wisconsin
“Great Food, Slow Service”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten at Fiddlesticks 3 times in the last 2 weeks. I have had that chicken salad sandwich, which is the best I have ever had hands down. There rasberry poppyseed dressing is to die for. There burgers are extemely flavorful and there Reuben's are cooked perfectly. Only issue it takes close to an hour to get the food out. I work third shift and I like to eat and run. Overall the level of food they are creating will keep me coming back.

• Visited July 2013
Morton Grove, Illinois
“Best crepes ever!”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Had the breakfast banana crepes, they are to die for! Great service, attentive staff. Friendly atmosphere.

Visited July 2013

Been to Fiddlesticks Cafe? Share your experiences!