“Family Dinner”

Dining options: Reservations
Burbank, California
“Family Dinner”
Reviewed July 8, 2014

While on a family reunion in Lake Geneva, we stopped at Holi Cannoli for a family style dinner for 20. I can't say enough good things. The food was amazing. I live in a major city, so have access to many restaurants, but this could not be beat. Especially for the price. We did a fixed menu, but the servings, quality and presentation were over the top.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank 598cynthiam

“Extremely rude. Do not stop here!!”
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Scolded by front hostess and owner for taking my children to the washroom prior to checking in and sitting down at a table. Extremely unfriendly. Will never return to eat or recommend this to others.

• Visited July 2014
5 Thank HappyFamily201
“Wonderful place”
Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

Being from Florida my relatives brought me to this lovely restaurant.
The place was packed but we found room at the bar...no problem Jimmy and Lisa were right there to take our orders. They suggested a wine as well.
Pizza was outstanding! The thinnest crust I have ever had...just delicious. Other family meets had speciality dishes that were fantastic as well.
This place is people friendly and everyone cares.
I would highly recommend this lovely restaurant.

Wheeling, Illinois
“THE go-to for Italian for 40 miles around”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

Excellent quality ingredients, treated well, tasty recipes, friendly staff, good prices. I've been many times and never had a dish that I didn't like and everything has always been fresh and good quality. And, the place is nice and clean, which means I enjoy my food more.

Visited May 2014
Lake Geneva, WI
“Best Gnocchi I've Ever Had!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

My mom and I decided to try out Holi Cannoli tonight for dinner since so many people we know rave about it and we are really glad we did! The owner greeted us at the door and was very warm and welcoming. He promptly seated and we received ice water right away. Our waitress was a sweetheart and very attentive! We ordered the Bruschetta which was really good! And my mom ordered the angel hair pasta with bolognese sauce and I had the ricotta gnocchi with alfredo sauce. We loved it all! I have enough left over for at least 1 more meal! And we split a chocolate dipped cannoli, which I'm usually not a fan of, but oh my goodness was it good! We will DEFINITELY be going back!

• Visited May 2014

Been to Holi Cannoli? Share your experiences!