“Good Food, Good Bargain”
Review of Calabria

Calabria
Ranked #10 of 48 Restaurants in Elkhorn
Cuisines: American, Italian, Mexican
Brighton, Michigan
“Good Food, Good Bargain”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

I went here for lunch with my family while visiting from out-of-state on my first visit to Elkhorn. The service was a little slow, but we were there at a weird time for a city that size. Our waiter was friendly. I had the taco salad, which was good, but I should've ordered something with the homemade chips because they were excellent! The five of us got out of there for only about $45. I thought it was a cute, family style diner.

• Visited August 2011

Whitewater, Wisconsin
“It's a Great Family Affair”
Reviewed July 29, 2011

The Torres family does a great job. Husband Ron is the cook -- everything he makes, from breakfast to cream soups to dinner entrees, is tasty. The wife is the hostess/lead waitress -- a lovely, very upbeat lady who makes it obvious that your business is appreciated. The son and elder daughter sometimes wait tables also, and they do a good job. Younger daughter helps out too. Worth visiting.

• Visited May 2011
Madison,WI
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great food,great service”
Reviewed December 16, 2009

We were staying in Elkhorn, Wi for a weekend and had decided in advance to go to a particular restaurant but they were very busy. We had spotted this restaurant when we were watching the holiday parade so we went back there and had the two entree's for $20.00.
I had the lasagna and my wife had shrimp alfredo. Both were excellent and the waitress asked where we were from and my wife casually mentioned that it was her birthday weekend. She received a slice of cheesecake with "Happy Birthday" drizzled on the side of the plate and the staff then came out to sing her a chorus of "Happy Birthday." Truly a hidden gem!

1 Thank the2zs

Been to Calabria? Share your experiences!