Hampton Inn Elkhorn Lake Geneva Area
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewslake genevaalpine valleygas stationcomplimentary breakfaststay there againgreat hotelnice amenitiesrecommend staying herecomfortable bedsfamily weddingwafflespleasant stayhot tubfirst floorwiwhitewaterinns
Reviewed June 20, 2013

The beds are super comfy and rooms are very clean. The rooms need mini refrigerators. The pool is very small. Breakfast was awesome and the staff was very helpful. We came with a big group of people. It was a little expensive considering it is a small city.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2013

A very well run and clean hotel with professional people all around. If you're traveling through this part of WI and are looking for a very nice place to stay which won't break the bank, I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 10, 2013

When all (3) rooms of family members came down for breakfast and stated how nice and comfortable the beds, pillows and rooms were it says a lot about the hotel you are at! Everyone was very accommodating that worked there. I was on crutches and the employees were so helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
golffly, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elkhorn Lake Geneva Area, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments and I will share them with our staff, we do hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The staff was very friendly and courteous and seemed genuinely concerned about my stay. The fitness center was far more equipped than I would have expected which was a nice surprise. However, the bed and pillows were rather uncomfortable and the room temperature was difficult to maintain making sleeping at night quite difficult.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I didn't get to spend much time at the hotel as I arrived late and departed early, but the sleep I got was phenomenal. My room was very clean and comfortable and the complimentary breakfast was great for a healthy eater like myself: yogurt and oatmeal aplenty. My only complaint is that the walls seemed kind of thin as I could hear my neighbors when I first got to my room, but I ran the fan all night and never heard anything other than my alarm going off the next morning.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
golffly, General Manager at Hampton Inn Elkhorn Lake Geneva Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Thank you for your wonderful comments and I will be sure to share them with our staff. We do hope to see you again soon.