“Very good food”

Dining options: Reservations
Oak Creek, Wisconsin
“Very good food”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We were staying at the Osthoff and this is one of the restaurants in the complex.It is a smaller restaurant, very charming and intimate. The service was friendly and efficient and the food was excellent. My salmon was very tasty and was accompanied by rice pilaf and broccolini, and my spouse enjoyed his rib dinner. We would return if in the area.

• Visited December 2013

WI
“Cold Night - Stay Onsite for Dinner”
Reviewed December 6, 2013

It was the first really cold evening in December so we decided to eat supper onsite of the Osthoff Resort. We ate at Otto's and had an excellent meal. Many choices including vegetarian for one of my colleagues. Good service and a nice variety of options. Reasonably priced for a resort restaurant and large portions. I would definitely eat there again.

• Visited December 2013
Plymouth, Wisconsin
“Dinner Experience”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Otto's is a little lower price than Lola's that is at the same location; but, the food is closer to bar food. For the price I would prefer to go to Brown Bear that is also in Elkhart Lake.

• Visited December 2012
New Berlin, Wisconsin
“Dinner terrible breakfast delicious?”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The breakfast was fantastic: perfect cinnamon french toast, crispy bacon, and nice eggs. I was quite pleased. Then later came dinner. We did a bunch of flavorless appetizers to keep the drinks flowing and were quite disappointed.

• Visited October 2013
Oshkosh, Wisconsin
“Eeewwwwweee!”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

Seated at a table that I am afraid had been vacated, and nothing removed. Were seated, and waited, and waited to be served. Think when we said we weren't having cocktails we became unimportant. Because I don't want to waste one more second on this place or the service, it took over an hour to be served one entree, soup, and an appetizer that came at the same time. Would never, ever, return to this restaurant. The only server who seemed to have it together was a more mature woman. One of the worst experiences ever, and you might ask why we didn't say something. I did not want to waste any more time. It was that bad.

Visited October 2013