We decided to stay at The Osthoff resort for our weekend getaway because we had read wonderful reviews about this resort. Each review we read was spot on! This is an excellent place to go on a weekend away. We had a 1 bedroom garden view suit which was very spacious and a wonderful patio that looked out at the garden. We even had a small view of the lake. The grounds are just beautiful! The fall colors we picture perfect. Staff very friendly and the spa was AMAZING!!! We had dinner at Lola’s on the Lake which was again beautiful views of the grounds and lake. The housekeeping could do a little bit better job of dusting as the stove in our room didn’t look like it had been dusted in several weeks. The bed was not that comfy and could use new bedspread. Other than that we really enjoyed this resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Osthoff Resort, in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort located on 500 ft of recreational lakefront. Offering a casual atmosphere within its elegant surroundings, The Osthoff Resort provides a romantic getaway for couples, while year-round indoor and outdoor activities, provide a family with many opportunities to enjoy spending time together. Our conference center offers spacious and well-appointed ballrooms and meeting rooms to assist in the productivity of retreats and conferences for our group guests. A host of seasonal getaway packages are available providing guests varying options for a holiday vacation. Whether spring, summer, fall or winter – The Osthoff Resort is your place in the lake.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Osthoff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osthoff Resort Elkhart Lake
- Osthoff Hotel Elkhart Lake