We had a wonderful time celebrating our First Wedding Anniversary at the Osthoff! Elkhart Lake is a great location for foodies - we had amazing meals both at Osthoff and in town! Our room was very nice for the price, and the grounds are truly breathtaking. The resort is massive so there are plenty of areas to sit, talk, relax, etc. And, I loved the fact that we could walk everywhere in town! There was no need to drive from the moment we checked in until the morning we departed, which was nice since we drove in from Chicago. Although, it only took a little over 2 hours to get there. We will definitely visit again... maybe in the summer to try out the beaches and water sports! This was a romantic getaway, but I can also see the potential of bringing the family here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Osthoff Resort, in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort located on 500 ft of recreational lakefront. Offering a casual atmosphere within its elegant surroundings, The Osthoff Resort provides a romantic getaway for couples, while year-round indoor and outdoor activities, provide a family with many opportunities to enjoy spending time together. Our conference center offers spacious and well-appointed ballrooms and meeting rooms to assist in the productivity of retreats and conferences for our group guests. A host of seasonal getaway packages are available providing guests varying options for a holiday vacation. Whether spring, summer, fall or winter – The Osthoff Resort is your place in the lake.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Travelocity so you can book your The Osthoff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osthoff Resort Elkhart Lake
- Osthoff Hotel Elkhart Lake