Staying at the Osthoff was like staying in a plush hotel on a tropical island. There in an indoor pool, two outdoor pools, and a beautiful beach. The grounds are landscaped beautifully and the flowers are vibrant. I was totally in awe of the color of the water - aqua blue and it almost looked fake. It was calming and relaxing. Our two bedroom suite was very nice. The room was tastefully decorated and the kitchen was equipped with everything that we needed. The shower could have used a safety bar because it was quite slippery and there was nothing to hold on to. We ate at Otto's for dinner and breakfast and both meals were excellent. The servers were very attentive. The staff is very friendly and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Osthoff Resort, in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort located on 500 ft of recreational lakefront. Offering a casual atmosphere within its elegant surroundings, The Osthoff Resort provides a romantic getaway for couples, while year-round indoor and outdoor activities, provide a family with many opportunities to enjoy spending time together. Our conference center offers spacious and well-appointed ballrooms and meeting rooms to assist in the productivity of retreats and conferences for our group guests. A host of seasonal getaway packages are available providing guests varying options for a holiday vacation. Whether spring, summer, fall or winter – The Osthoff Resort is your place in the lake.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Osthoff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osthoff Resort Elkhart Lake
- Osthoff Hotel Elkhart Lake