My friend and I went for a girl's weekend and had a fabulous time. At other resort there never seems to be enough staff or that they don't speak English that well. Not problems at the Osthoff. The room we reserved was a 1 BR suite with kitchen. It was roomy. The bathroom ammenities were nice quality. There was a nice little balcony for sipping coffee in the morning. They have three pools that are clean and well kept. The service at the restaurants was efficient and friendly. There were lots of nooks and little areas around the resort to sit and enjoy a book, a drink, or the view. But the highlight of the trip was the cooking class. Lots of hands on, the chef circulated and helped everyone with lots of details. In the end, we sat down and had a nice meal. It is well worth the trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Osthoff Resort, in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort located on 500 ft of recreational lakefront. Offering a casual atmosphere within its elegant surroundings, The Osthoff Resort provides a romantic getaway for couples, while year-round indoor and outdoor activities, provide a family with many opportunities to enjoy spending time together. Our conference center offers spacious and well-appointed ballrooms and meeting rooms to assist in the productivity of retreats and conferences for our group guests. A host of seasonal getaway packages are available providing guests varying options for a holiday vacation. Whether spring, summer, fall or winter – The Osthoff Resort is your place in the lake.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your The Osthoff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osthoff Resort Elkhart Lake
- Osthoff Hotel Elkhart Lake