I spent three nights at The Osthoff July 21-24 2013. The staff was courteous, the grounds were great, the small beach area was fun and clean. All in all this is a great place for a quick get a way or to have a group get together. the downtown area is small but again very friendly. There area a few bars and places to eat within walking distance of the resort.
The restaurants at the resort are nice, the food is better than you would expect from a hotel.
I loved the bar at the beach and the food at the snack bar wasn't bad at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Osthoff Resort, in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort located on 500 ft of recreational lakefront. Offering a casual atmosphere within its elegant surroundings, The Osthoff Resort provides a romantic getaway for couples, while year-round indoor and outdoor activities, provide a family with many opportunities to enjoy spending time together. Our conference center offers spacious and well-appointed ballrooms and meeting rooms to assist in the productivity of retreats and conferences for our group guests. A host of seasonal getaway packages are available providing guests varying options for a holiday vacation. Whether spring, summer, fall or winter – The Osthoff Resort is your place in the lake.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Osthoff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osthoff Resort Elkhart Lake
- Osthoff Hotel Elkhart Lake