We have stayed at the Osthoff Resort 4-5 times during some of the races at Road America. I have always been impressed with the friendly service and luxurious rooms. It is a bit pricey, but the suites have always been a good value as we have had one or two other couples, as well as several children and we had plenty of room. This last time in May, we were a little disappointed. We had a unit with very small bedrooms....room to move around the bed, only. Also, there was not a bright light in any bedroom.......could barely see in the drawers or night stands. We aren't going to judge by this last visit....We do suggest that people planning on staying there know what they are getting for the week/weekend. A great experience at a beautiful place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Osthoff Resort, in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort located on 500 ft of recreational lakefront. Offering a casual atmosphere within its elegant surroundings, The Osthoff Resort provides a romantic getaway for couples, while year-round indoor and outdoor activities, provide a family with many opportunities to enjoy spending time together. Our conference center offers spacious and well-appointed ballrooms and meeting rooms to assist in the productivity of retreats and conferences for our group guests. A host of seasonal getaway packages are available providing guests varying options for a holiday vacation. Whether spring, summer, fall or winter – The Osthoff Resort is your place in the lake.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Osthoff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osthoff Resort Elkhart Lake
- Osthoff Hotel Elkhart Lake