Three friends and I stayed two nights at the Osthoff while attending a weekend Ladies's (church) Retreat. Our suite was actually a condo, with a welcoming message from The Owners. It had 2 bedrooms and two baths, a full kitchen, 3 TVs, dinette, living area, and patio. The lake side resort and grounds are beautiful. We all agreed that this is the best type of accommodation and loved th extra space and flexibility. The hotel includes outdoor and indoor pools, whirlpools, and 2 fine restaurants. The conference rooms are comfortable and views spectacular. The community has several fun shops and the area has several interesting activities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Osthoff Resort, in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort located on 500 ft of recreational lakefront. Offering a casual atmosphere within its elegant surroundings, The Osthoff Resort provides a romantic getaway for couples, while year-round indoor and outdoor activities, provide a family with many opportunities to enjoy spending time together. Our conference center offers spacious and well-appointed ballrooms and meeting rooms to assist in the productivity of retreats and conferences for our group guests. A host of seasonal getaway packages are available providing guests varying options for a holiday vacation. Whether spring, summer, fall or winter – The Osthoff Resort is your place in the lake.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your The Osthoff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osthoff Resort Elkhart Lake
- Osthoff Hotel Elkhart Lake