Not new, but beautifully maintained. Lovely lounge, good food in the restaurants: we had a banquet meal that was equally well prepared. Valet parking when the lot is full is a MUST...you will be ticketed if you park on the street. We had a corner 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom enormous condo facing the lake...too bad it wasn't summer! Since I was there for a women's retreat, it didn't matter, though. Nice flat screen TVs. Outstanding spa. OK work-out room. I went to a wine tasting sponsored by the resort...it was OK; almost grocery store wines, and not much background information.. but I did feel I got my money's worth. I would definitely recommend tthe Osthoff. I wish it was part of Interval International's exchange..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Osthoff Resort, in Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin, is a premier AAA Four Diamond resort located on 500 ft of recreational lakefront. Offering a casual atmosphere within its elegant surroundings, The Osthoff Resort provides a romantic getaway for couples, while year-round indoor and outdoor activities, provide a family with many opportunities to enjoy spending time together. Our conference center offers spacious and well-appointed ballrooms and meeting rooms to assist in the productivity of retreats and conferences for our group guests. A host of seasonal getaway packages are available providing guests varying options for a holiday vacation. Whether spring, summer, fall or winter – The Osthoff Resort is your place in the lake.™ ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your The Osthoff Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Osthoff Resort Elkhart Lake
- Osthoff Hotel Elkhart Lake