Shipwrecked Brew Pub
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Newport Resort(Egg Harbor)(Great Value!)
$84
Hotels.com
The Landing Resort(Egg Harbor)(Great Value!)
$80
Hotels.com
$149
$109
Travelocity
Julie's Park Cafe & Motel(Fish Creek)(Great Value!)
$80
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
Landmark Resort(Egg Harbor)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Main Street Motel(Fish Creek)
All reviewsquick lunchholiday weekendbed was comfortablewould definitely stay here againnoiserefrigerator
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The rooms at Shipwrecked are simple but all you need for your stay in Egg. There is a bed, frig, shower, and air conditioning. It is pretty neat to be staying in one of the oldest establishments in Egg, and if you are lucky, you may even see one of their resident ghosts. It's in the middle of the action and the rates are very reasonable. You can walk to and from everywhere. Reserve the right room, and you can watch the beautiful sunset over the harbor from your picture window.

Room Tip: Room 7 has a great view of the harbor, street, and outdoor dining.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Helen S
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The restaurant is located in a wonderful space. if you like to eat outside you can see the bay
Remarkable was our waitress. she took our orders for memory and never made any mistakes. Efficient and great service. only complaint was spagehtti and meatball salad. but others may enjoy.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank proberts5853
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Good and fast service. Ok atmosphere. Generally tasty beer, especially the red, pumpkin, and porter. Their flight of beers were served in plastic cups, which seemed tacky for tasting purposes. I've been to many micro-brewers and never had that before. Kids food was good. I had the "chef's specialty" for today which was the fish tacos. They were disappontingly bland. My wife had a shrimp po'boy, which she said was good.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went on a short trip with my Mom and Sister and we really liked Shipwrecked. It is very quaint and you can't beat the rates. Our room was very clean and had a nice newer bathroom (with a hair dryer in it.) It is right in the middle of Egg Harbor, across from the Marina with Alpine Beach (very nice beach) just down the road. The staff was very helpful and nice. I joined the Captain's Club and it was well worth it. $10 off the room plus $2 beers. (My favorite was Captain's Copper!) The smoked chicken drummies were fabulous! The only downfall was that we only had one room key and there isn't a coffee maker in the room. My Mom and I are coffee people so I ended up going to the gas station across the road every morning. Most places in Egg Harbor didn't open until 10 and the coffee place across the road (Chocolate Chicken) didn't open until 8.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2013

As part of a trip to Door County we decided to stop hear for dinner. We had been looking forward to it (the only brewery in door county!) but it underwhelmed. The beer was okay although my wife didn't like her cherry wheat. Food was okay. I went with some Mac and cheese for a change of pace and it didn't impress. Service was so, so.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family