“Good beer, mediocre food”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Egg Harbor
Shipwrecked Restaurant, Brewery & Inn
Ranked #3 of 4 Egg Harbor B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Good and fast service. Ok atmosphere. Generally tasty beer, especially the red, pumpkin, and porter. Their flight of beers were served in plastic cups, which seemed tacky for tasting purposes. I've been to many micro-brewers and never had that before. Kids food was good. I had the "chef's specialty" for today which was the fish tacos. They were disappontingly bland. My wife had a shrimp po'boy, which she said was good.

• Stayed: September 2013
There are newer reviews for Shipwrecked Restaurant, Brewery & Inn

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Went on a short trip with my Mom and Sister and we really liked Shipwrecked. It is very quaint and you can't beat the rates. Our room was very clean and had a nice newer bathroom (with a hair dryer in it.) It is right in the middle of Egg Harbor, across from the Marina with Alpine Beach (very nice beach) just down the road. The staff was very helpful and nice. I joined the Captain's Club and it was well worth it. $10 off the room plus $2 beers. (My favorite was Captain's Copper!) The smoked chicken drummies were fabulous! The only downfall was that we only had one room key and there isn't a coffee maker in the room. My Mom and I are coffee people so I ended up going to the gas station across the road every morning. Most places in Egg Harbor didn't open until 10 and the coffee place across the road (Chocolate Chicken) didn't open until 8.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 24, 2013

As part of a trip to Door County we decided to stop hear for dinner. We had been looking forward to it (the only brewery in door county!) but it underwhelmed. The beer was okay although my wife didn't like her cherry wheat. Food was okay. I went with some Mac and cheese for a change of pace and it didn't impress. Service was so, so.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Never have been to Door County and went for our first time last weekend. Rooms were clean but bare minimum which was fine for me since we spent most of our time at the Marina and walking around looking at all the fun shops that were within walking distance. Staff was great especially our bartender who served us Tuesday night. Only thing I would change is having a coffee maker in the room since there is no breakfast served.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for the Captains Club Special 10$ off a room 2$ taps all the time of their in house...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank kateandscott
Reviewed August 10, 2013

My husband and I stopped here for lunch. After about ten minutes we finally got a waiter to acknowledge us and take our order. He ordered a club wrap, I ordered a burger. His club wrap came out with no mention of how long mine would be. 20 minutes later, he's finished eating and still no sign of my burger. After going inside to inquire about it (no waiter to be found) I was eventually brought out my burger. The cheese was like rubber on it by this point and I could have gotten a much better tasting one at a fast food restaurant. If you like good food and good service, look elsewhere.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jodi B
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Good cuisine at reasonable prices. Outside seating is great for awesome view of the harbor, park and marina. Traffic can be slightly distracting.

Inside was packed for a lunch crowd. Glad we sat outside with sunshine and gentle breezes.

Wait staff was attentive.

We'll go again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for a quick lunch on our way back up to Fish Creek. We had the seafood quesadilla's which were sooooo good. Our waiter was so nice, and attentive. The prices were not that bad for a tourist town! The only bad thing was trying to find parking:)

• Stayed: August 2013
Westwood Shores Waterfront Resort
Edgewater Resort
Edgewater Resort
#2 of 8 in Ephraim

Been to Shipwrecked Restaurant, Brewery & Inn? Share your experiences!