An earlier review mentioned that this hotel was built in the early 90's. Very true (seafoam green and burgandy floral decor; pleated lampshades; a woven willow heart decoration in the bathroom, etc.). There is no luggage rack, which isn't a huge deal if you don't mind hefting your suitcase onto the bed or kneeling on the floor every time you need something from it. The hotel has an "unattended" feeling (staff is sparse), but everything is very clean. We did not have a whirlpool room, but could hear the low hum of others running in nearby rooms. If you are over 5'5", you'll have to do a backbend to wash your hair in the shower, since the showerhead is mounted low. I don't mean to sound so negative and picky, but I guess I was hoping for something a little more updated. Things I loved: the double-sided fireplace in the Grand Suite, the sparkling pool, and the landscaping.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Ashbrooke, "Just for the Two of You". Our renowned attention to detail and unyielding commitment to excellence prove everyday that quality, comfort and courteous hospitality still count. Your escape to The Ashbrooke will renew your faith in customer service, and your stay will be an unforgettable experience. Your search for a great getaway stops here at The Ashbrooke, located on the beautiful Door County peninsula, the best Wisconsin has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Ashbrooke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashbrooke Hotel Egg Harbor
- Ashbrooke Egg Harbor
- Ashbrooke Hotel Egg Harbor
- The Ashbrooke Egg Harbor, Door County, WI