We just returned from a nice getaway in Door County. We have stayed at the Ashbrooke a number of times in the past and always enjoy it. The rooms are very clean and nicely decorated (though the decor is a little dated). We really appreciated having a small fridge and sink. Next time I would opt for a room with a patio area because the pool area and deck do not allow beverages. The pool area and deck are very quiet, clean and relaxing.
Ashbrooke is a great location. We walked into Egg Harbor for dinner and shopping multiple times. It is great not to have to worry about parking on a busy weekend. The only minor complaint I have is the light breakfast they put out is not very good - very limited selection and tasted like something out of box.
Overall, we were very happy with our stand and we will definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to The Ashbrooke, "Just for the Two of You". Our renowned attention to detail and unyielding commitment to excellence prove everyday that quality, comfort and courteous hospitality still count. Your escape to The Ashbrooke will renew your faith in customer service, and your stay will be an unforgettable experience. Your search for a great getaway stops here at The Ashbrooke, located on the beautiful Door County peninsula, the best Wisconsin has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your The Ashbrooke reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ashbrooke Hotel Egg Harbor
- Ashbrooke Egg Harbor
- Ashbrooke Hotel Egg Harbor
- The Ashbrooke Egg Harbor, Door County, WI