We spent one night at the Shallows Resort shortly before Memorial Day weekend and had a great time. They motel is simple, but very neat and clean. We booked the beach house which technically would have fit 6 people, but since we had a snorer among us, we wanted him to have his own room. For one family the price is high, but when split $200 isn't so bad at all. We can only recommend the beach house because it has waterfront view, a little porch, and even a balcony on the upper level. The lady who checked us in was very nice and bubbly also. We would come back, but maybe hope for a full, not a continental breakfast. Also, if you love to be among people and the bar scene, this is not the right place as it is quite a ways (rather in the woods) away from downtown Egg Harbor. All in all, great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Shallows Resort is a relaxed, family-friendly Door County resort located directly on shores of Green Bay. From our shoreline you can watch the sun set, launch one of the resort's canoes, kayaks, or rowboats and sit by the camp fire ...all in the seclusion of our Egg Harbor waterfront resort. We have a variety of accommodations and price points to meet your vacation needs. Make our Door County lodging your home base to tour the entire Door peninsula - we're centrally located to some of the area's best restaurants, parks, golf and shopping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Shallows Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Shallows Hotel Egg Harbor
- Shallows Resort Egg Harbor, Door County, WI