“2014 Door County”

Shipwrecked Brew Pub
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Shipwrecked is currently closed due to a fire. We will rebuild and hope to reopen sometime in 2018. Thank you to all our loyal customers. See you next time!
Reviewed July 20, 2014

We ate at the Shipwreck Restaurant on our first night of our trip. It was later in the evening and we sat outside. The menu was pretty standard, but the service, food, and the beer was good.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

So we skipped dinner to go on a ghost tour, then went here. They were about to close but let us in anyway and served us dinner. Service was great-they seemed really young. Food was good no complaints - beer was good also.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My wife and I stopped at Shipwrecked this afternoon for lunch and a few drinks. Our server Kelsey was very cute and engaging. My wife ordered the cherry walnut salad upon her recommendation and devoured it! I myself enjoyed the pork sandwich. Their house-brewed beer was surprisingly tasty--I even took a six pack of the Captains Copper to go. Overall great service, great food, and warm atmosphere. Will definitely stop back next time we find ourselves in Egg Harbor!

2  Thank jryan64
Reviewed July 14, 2014

We went here after looking online and seeing other reviews and thought it would be a good choice since we saw they had crab cakes on their menu. The decor is dated and more like a bar/brewery than a restaurant. Food was OK but noting special. The crab cakes were mushy and didn't see much crab. Overall not tasty and would not order again. To many other choices in Door County, would not eat here again. May be good to sit outside and have a burger or sandwich but if you want something a little nicer go somewhere else.

2  Thank MinnesotaGeocat
Reviewed July 14, 2014

Cute place. Food was good. I had the pulled pork sandwich with kettle fries. Both were good. My husband had a bowl of the seafood chowder. He said it was good.

Our waitress was very nice but it took a long time to get the food out to us and we had to find her to pay our bill. But I would go again.