“good food, ok service, ok brews, great side item!”

Shipwrecked Restaurant and Brewery
Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Egg Harbor
Cuisines: American, Bar, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Shipwrecked Microbrewery, Pub & Inn - Door County's premier microbrewery! Stop in for one of our hand-crafted ales while you're in Egg Harbor or ask for 6 packs at your favorite retailers throughout Wisconsin.
Appleton, WI
“good food, ok service, ok brews, great side item!”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stopped here due to a recommendation from a local. I would probably only go back if part of a group and the decision was already made but I wouldn't go on my own. Everything was acceptable but I expected a bit more for some reason. The food was a bit salty, but again, acceptable. The brews were mild in flavor and nothing to drive out of the way for. If you want a local brewpub though, Shipwrecked will do. The service was ok, but they obviously were not quite prepared for the rush on a Saturday mid-day in the off-season. The staff was harried to say the least, but they managed to almost keep up.
The best part of the entire meal/experience? The deviled egg potato salad side dish!!!

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank pcguy74

Madison, Wisconsin
“Great Brew Pub”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We just visited last weekend. We stopped Friday night for a drink. The beer was great and the staff friendly! We stopped again on Saturday night for dinner. The beef brisket is wonderful! The homemade potato chips are great. We ended dinner with the Cherry Berry Crisp which was so pretty I took a picture of it. The prices are good and the staff is friendly and willing to give directions and advice on things to do and see in the area.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Carolyn W
Chicago, Illinois
“good time”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We really enjoy this place because of it's locally brewed on site beer. They have Cherry beer which is very good and that I enjoy and the hubby loves the IPA. Also supposedly one of the stories is that Al Capone used to stay here back in the day and that it is haunted!

Visited January 2013
Madison,Wi
“Great Brew Pub”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We stopped for lunch on a Saturday afternoon. Staff was friendly and accomdating. Food was great. Will stop again.

Visited January 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Love their I.P.A.'s and all beers.”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Craft beer lovers put this on your list if you visit Door County. Their beer is awesome. Whether you try their draft beer or take a 6-pack to go, love the taste of their medium to strong bodied beer. I.P.A. and the Captain's Copper are my favorite ones. I was quite amazed at the well balanced taste of their beers. I am certainly visiting this place again, when I visit Door County again.

• Visited August 2012