“Very Good Gelato”

Ranked #4 of 5 Dessert in Egg Harbor
illinois
“Very Good Gelato”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Definitely try the gelato. Its excellent. Several flavors to choose from and Can also have 2 flavors per cup to try.
Banana and caramel pecan were good together.

Visited May 2014

Oxford, Wisconsin
“Not as great as I hoped”
Reviewed May 18, 2014

I feel terrible but the gelato was not good. Both the kind my husband and I got were bland and lacked flavor. It was just very sweet and the consistency was not like actual gelato at all. Maybe it is just because we've had gelato in Italy and I was expecting too much. We both really wanted to like it because we love gelato but this did not satisfy.

• Visited May 2014
juliegelato, Owner at Double Delites, responded to this review, June 6, 2014
Sorry that you were disappointed, we pride ourselves in freshness and flavor. We use only the top ingredients from Italy-actually our importer is in the top two in Italy. We of course use their recipes and our milk and sugar locally. We hope you give us another try sometime and enjoy our gelato and popcorn as so many other do. :)
Davenport, Iowa
“So good!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Their gelato is the best! I've tried a few other gelato places and must say this is my favorite! The owner is so nice! Nice little place. Price is good for the amount you get

Visited May 2013
Egg Harbor, Wisconsin
“Do you like gelato or popcorn?”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

The gelato is homemade & delicious--many flavors to choose from & you can sample before buying. They have a lot of different types of popcorn & I can attest to how good it is. Also, there are some other knick knacks to look at & they have chocolates!

Visited August 2013
Shawano, Wisconsin
“Love the gelato!”
Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

My wife recommended we stop here as she had previously been here. I had never had gelato and it was absolutely awesome. Staff here is amazing, let us several samples of gelato. A very nice shop that made our trip home a little bit sweeter.