“Well-Maintained Mini Golf Course”

Egg Harbor Fun Park
Book In Advance
More Info
$16.72*
and up
Gem Mining at Egg Harbor Fun Park
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I love checking out mini golf courses almost wherever we travel, and must say that this one was one of the best-maintained courses I've played on! We drove past some others that were absolutely packed, but on this one we did not have to wait to play. The course included fun features with some creative obstacles I had not seen before at other parks. Mini golf was just $6 per adult, which was really reasonable, especially give the overall condition of the park.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We went here to take the kids go-carting, mainly. If you want to go on go-carts, I recommend this place over the one in Sister Bay. Egg Harbor Fun Park has newer, faster cars, although the ride is a strict 5 minutes (is that average?) That's about all I can recommend at this fun park - a non-descript place on the side of the highway without much in the way of "ambiance".

The mini-golf looked uninteresting - I would recommend you go to Pirate's Cove in Sister Bay if all you want to do is mini-golf.

My biggest gripe with Egg Harbor Fun Park was when we were there while the place was practically deserted. There were two other families besides us in the entire place. We purchased our kids one of the packs (2 "A" attractions and 1 "B" attraction). My daughter chose this trampoline basketball for her "B" attraction and it's 5 minutes long. There was NO ONE in line, and the gal was using a flippin' watch/timer! My 9 year old got not one second more than she was supposed to have. Geez, I can understand if there was someone waiting, it was crowded, etc., but the workers had pretty much nothing to do - give the kid a couple extra minutes, ya know? That really struck me as stingy.

2  Thank Joselle
Reviewed August 25, 2013

pricey, but located close to egg harbor where we stayed....paid $62.50 for 3 of us to go cart twice, zip line once (which was only like 100 yards long) and shoot 50 small paint balls...just a bit much for my pocket book.

1  Thank TomnCindy C
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have been to this Fun Park often,I live in the area and like the go karts,mini golf and their pizza plus the staff was great....very friendly. Last year the park was sold and noticed that things seemed different, but figured that the new owners needed some time to settle in and grow accustom to running the park. Well I guess that I was wrong, things have not improved I think that they have gotten worse,the owner(Dale I think is his name) is not a people person and the staff is not the friendly group that they had in the past, the zip line is rather generic.....it's just not the same.....maybe next year they will read and improve

2  Thank Lori W
Mark S, Owner at Egg Harbor Fun Park, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2015

Lori
Sorry for your experience.

We are under new ownership, Dale is no longer an owner nor an employee. We are doing our best to hire friendly staff and add a new experience or activity each year.

Our zip line course has been expanded and now includes 4 zip lines, a zip line racer(when it is not rented out) , a climbing wall and a zip line over a pond.

It is designed for kids and beginners, so it might not be the crazy adventure you are looking for, but most people have a great time and it is an easy check off on your bucket list.

We invite you back to experience the friendlier and more enjoyable Egg Harbor Fun Park.

Sincerely
Mark

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We've been here several times, this time really hit home how over priced and rude the staff was (including 9-11year olds taking tickets., washing things) . Activities definitely not worth the price; food overpriced. Several arcade games when we were there, were not working ; "owner" "old guy"indicated he knew the games and owned them and they were fine; he was insulting and rude to anyone that approached him and we were spending alot of money there. Customer service makes the price worth it sometimes, without it is definitely NOT worth it. Very disappointed.

1  Thank day t