“A must visit when in Door County”

Carrington Pub & Grill
Ranked #19 of 28 Restaurants in Egg Harbor
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Flavorful, fresh and fun. The Carrington Pub & Grill offers tasty appetizers, sandwiches, steaks, fish, pasta, pizza and American classics. Large deck provides seasonal outdoor seating with one of the best views in Door County. Voted "Best Restaurant" by the readers of Door County Magazine in 2016. Many new menu items for the 2017 season. Located on the north end of the Landmark Resort property.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Very good food and atmosphere. The bar area could be a little bigger so people waiting to be seated can sit and enjoy a beverage. The outdoor seating a fabulous (if it's warm enough to sit outside)

Reviewed October 10, 2013

Late evening visit, about 8:30. Server was unsure about food, one server suggested to a family that they might want our table, so the teenage boy could watch both sports TV's! When the food came my wife found her French Dip inedible, (they did take it off the bill). My house made clam chowder, while it was okay flavor wise was loaded with grit. My main course was so under seasoned that I suggested that the server take the salt shaker to the cook. A bit snarky, yes. But the food was that under seasoned.

Reviewed October 10, 2013

A great View of the Bay and Sunsets.
The menu is not over priced yet the food is quality and portions are more than enuff ti fill you up and bring home a doggy bag.
Service is Excelent and always a friendly face to go with it

Reviewed October 1, 2013

My friend and I ate here in September, our server wasn't friendly and never checked back on us even to get us refills on our drinks! The food was mediocre, our cheese curds were cold in the middle and the soup wasn't served HOT! Everything on the menu was generic. This place needs some updating, the decor was old fashioned and the curtains we were sitting by were ripped and broken. Was not impressed and disappointed that I wasted my money there.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

We ate here in late Sept. and had a very nice dinner. Our waiter was charming and very funny. The food was good, not gormet exceptional, but very good. It even had gluten free menu options with special gluten free bread that was actually very good.. The prices were as expected. This property sits on a bluff overlooking the bay and at night you can see the lights of Menominee twinkling in the distance in clear weather. Improvement could be made in the wine list which was pretty limited for a restaurant of this caliber, especially in an area where so many come to sample different wines. I will be back and hope to enjoy food out on the deck in warmer the seasons!